Akemi Osugi, Ph.D
Associate Professor / Certified Public Psychologist
Faculty of Human Culture and Sciences, Department of Psychology, Fukuyama University
985-1, Sanzo, Higashimura-cho, Fukuyama, Hiroshima, 729-0292, JAPAN
Summary of Expertise
- I was a polygraph examiner using autonomic-based Concealed Information Test (CIT) for over ten years.
- I had been contributing to resolution of the criminal investigations by conducting the CIT in Japan.
- I’ve ever introduced Japanese CIT to foreign researchers and practitioners in the some books, and at the international conferences or specific workshops.
- I also have been investigating the relationship between P300-based CIT and emotional arousal at memory encoding, so I have also experiences measuring Event Related Potentials and Reaction Times.
- My students and I are also studing the topic related reaction time-based CIT (RT-CIT) and CIT using eye movement.
- Concealed Information Test, Polygraph examination
- Forensic Interview